Thursday, August 09, 2012

New Recipes

Last night I tried out a recipe for homemade Spaghettios. K and I enjoyed it more than the little one. My friend reminded me adults tend to like homemade as little ones usually go for boxed or canned.

I think that is true especially when you start them out on boxed or canned. I guess I started O out on a bad  palette for a tomato based pasta.

I guess all I can hope is if I keep making it she'll eventually get used to it. I hate buying the canned Spaghettios because I can taste the metal from the can.

Here's the recipe I found and used:DIY Homemade Spaghettios

Another recipe I tried out that K and I like but little O does not: Pineapple Angel Food Cake
The only thing I didn't do is add the whipped cream. I bet if I had done a layer of whipped cream on top she might have liked it a bit more or perhaps just licked off all the cream. :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin