Monday, April 09, 2012

Sunday Recipe

We've been trying different recipes with being on this Paleo diet. There have been hit and miss recipes. The one I am going to share was a definite hit and will become a regular visitor on our dinner table.

Paleo "Tortilla" Chips

I linked the recipe above and highly recommend you give it a try!

We didn't have parchment paper so K just dropped the mixture onto a foil covered cookie sheet and spread it as thin as he could. We only had a few of the spices that were listed. We probably only used cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder.

K had to bake the "chips" for longer than 10 minutes since they were pretty thick. The end product was so delicious! I'm drooling now thinking about them.

He also made guacamole to go with it and used only avocados, greek honey yogurt, and purple onions. OMG. I am definitely salivating now.

I want to eat this every day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin