Monday, February 07, 2011

What a Bargain!

In the middle of a discussion with a coworker I mentioned my back patio. He asked, "Do you have a covered back patio?" I said, "Yes."

He then asked if I would be interested in some patio furniture that he is trying to unload. He has been using it as his indoor dining room set and now thinks it's a bit too cumbersome for his dining room.

I told him I would be interested and if he could send me a photo when he got home.

This patio set is now on my back patio. It seats six. You see the four chairs there and the two captain seats that swivel haven't even been unwrapped from when he purchased it.

I got this for a great and magical price of: $15

I gave him $20 and told him to keep the change. Ha!

SCORE!

1 comment:

KB said...

Heck of a deal!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin