Thursday, November 01, 2007

Too exhausted to even type this...

What are your weekend plans?

This Friday we have been invited to two Halloween parties. Yeah..yeah. I know. Halloween has passed but the celebration has not. One of the parties is being thrown by my friends who have an annual Halloween party, which gets bigger and bigger with each passing year. They don't even know half the people who are attending these days. They do it up pretty well so I guess word has spread that it's a spooktacular event.

The other party is being thrown by K's friend R and his wife J. **try and figure that one out Mary...hehehe** K would like to go to this one since R went out of his way to invite us and I, for one, have never been to their home. K goes there like every other Sunday for a gaming group and has gotten to be good friends with R. And the thing that really appeals to my lazy ass is that the party is "costume optional." Wheeeee! I can go in jeans and no one will give me the stink eye.

Don't get me wrong...I do like dressing up for Halloween and I have even been known to get dressed up for the Renaissance Festival (well after much bugging from my gung ho friends...I did say I was lazy). It's just that if I had the option most of the time I would prefer to not get dressed up. I know...I know. I'm an old fuddy duddy. Do no judge us lazy people. It's not worth your time. I'm even too lazy to defend myself. I'll just stuff another finger snack into my mouth as you use up all your energy to roll your eyes and judge me.

I'm saving up all of my energy for when the zombies attack.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

smart. i like the way you think. and if you do go in costume, make sure it's something you can run in. never know when the zombies will descend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin