Friday, November 02, 2007

work is for suckers...

The hubby and I left work early today. I couldn't take the quiet slow day at my office so I asked permission to make an exit before I lost my sanity. K got the thumbs up to leave for the day, as well.

I had plans of looking at yard tools right after cashing a check from my parents, but without much arm twisting from the hubby it was decided heading home was a better option. That way I could fill my belly with some lunch and we could also visit with the animals. They love it when we come home early. All of their internal clocks don't seem to work in this domestic setting because they instantly think it's dinner time when we arrive home at 1:30 p.m.

I've watched HGTV long enough now to where I decided I needed to blog before i forgot to do so today and then maybe a bit of reading will be my next option, which could lead to a much anticipated nap. We're going to a party tonight so I might need to get a little bit of shut eye so that I can keep up with all of the big kids who haven't suffered through pneumonia. It seems to suck all the energy right out of a person. I used to work out almost two hours every day and now I can barely lift a pencil without needing to sit down and catch my breath.

Any ways...before I start to whine any longer or ramble on I'm outta here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin