Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo

You know...it's not like I'm the busiest girl in the world. Especially now a days...I'm finished with college and I'm no longer in the exciting world of roller derby...but I still don't know what I was thinking.

Um...thanks Chrissy...I would have been just fine today if I hadn't read your blog. But noooooo....I had to go and read your blog and next thing I know I joined NaBloPoMo.

I don't know what happened. One minute I'm just minding my own friggin' business and then I'm feeling all nosey and shit and start reading my daily blogs and then WHAM! I'm typing information into some darn website joining something I have no business joining. Now, I'm obligated to write in my friggin' blog every friggin' day of November.

Chrissy, my friend, I so blame you. If I start to write about the weather and what I picked out of my teeth it's Chrissy's fault and not mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah, you'll do fine. Just don't post what you had for lunch. Apparently, that's been done.

Enjoy NaBloPoMo!

Chrissy said...

i found out about it from sean. you should commiserate with him. y'all can suffer together. i'll be busy writing a whole novel this month.

three cheers for novemeber!

Chrissy said...

my previously typed "november" looks funny. eh. i'm a writer, not a speller.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin