Monday, May 14, 2012

I hit the track today with my "new to me" Garmin Forerunner 305. My friend, Kealy, noticed I had the device pinned on my "I Want" board on Pinterest. She emailed me and basically asked if I would like to have hers and I replied back excitedly, "HELL YES!"

I'm still on cloud 9 over the gift and I thank Kealy a hundred times in my thoughts for her generosity.

I walked and ran 4 miles today at the stadium. I ran 5 complete laps and walked 5, which equaled to 4 miles at the course. I did it within an hour...approx. 58 min.

I can't wait to try the Forerunner out when I have skates on. :)

2 comments:

KB said...

Heck yeah! You can thank Chrissy really. She passed her Vibrams down to me. I figured I should do the same. I'm sure you'll find someone to pass something to that they really want.

Enjoy.

Zay said...

I like the whole Pay It Forward concept. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin