Monday, May 17, 2010

Happenings

The only exciting thing I did this weekend was attend a wedding reception. It was a very lovely occasion. I got to see D&F finally as husband and wife. How cool is that?

Friday we got the news that my Korean grandmother passed away. This makes my heart heavy. The last time I saw my Halmoni was when I was around nine years old. You could say that since I haven't seen her in so long that I didn't really know her and that is true. However, I do remember the love she covered me in and how she looked at me with such pride and joy. I do feel like a piece of my heart is missing.

Saturday was D&F's wedding day and it was also the day that my friend Jim and Matt's grandmother died. So they weren't there to celebrate and were instead mourning with their family. What a weird weekend. My heart goes out to them.

Next weekend will be K and my 17th wedding anniversary and the week after my mom finally goes back home. I don't know what the month of June will bring us but May has been a pretty full month for us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin