Monday, August 31, 2009

friends, garage sales, and movies

Today is the first day of classes on campus. As soon as I swung my feet out of my car into my work's parking lot I hit the pavement running. It is 9:00 a.m. now and I just sat down. However, that will not last long. I'm okay with that, though, I'm ready for the chaos.

I had a pretty fun weekend. I got a lot of girl time out of it. After work on Friday I met up with friends for iced coffee. Saturday, I had an exercise date with Mary and also ended up at her house in the evening for a chat & snack. We were joined by more lovely ladies and I went home late with my girl power battery charged up.

I also had great luck with garage sale scores after Chay notified me of some much needed things.

Sunday was spent cleaning the house, lounging with the pups, and hanging out with the aunt and cousin. In the early evening K treated us with a great dinner and then we watched, "Sicko." Is it wrong that I now want to be Canadian?

2 comments:

KB said...

I still haven't watched that movie. My child doesn't like those type of movies and I fall asleep if I watch one by myself.

Zay said...

Kealy, it'll just piss you off any ways.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin