Monday, July 14, 2008

weekend highlights

-found two pairs of pants that fit to where I don't have the ole' saggy butt syndrome; ran into aunt kayce and her friend joan while finding my pants at old navy

-k replaced and degunked some sprinkler heads in our yard

-played a long game of racquetball that had my legs a bit sore

-swam! i finally got in a pool!

-scootered to the farmer's market

-discussed plans with mom about a trip to korea

-took the pups on a very early morning walk(6:45 a.m.) that was ten times more pleasant than taking them on our usual 10:30/11:00 a.m. saturday walk

-matt and sarah visited with us and it was nice to catch up with them since we hadn't seen them in a while; they might be moving to arkansas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the flattest butt in the world and I always struggle with finding pants that don't sag. You found these at Old Navy?

Zay said...

pacer...yes, i found the jeans at old navy. both are different styles but so far the pants haven't sagged on my rear yet. there's always the possibility though..usually pants eventually start to sag on my rear. *lol*

Anonymous said...

UPDATE ALREADY. sheesh.



*g*

Unknown said...

trip to korea?
do tell?

-marty

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin