Saturday, July 19, 2008

My dogs are barking, yo. (literally? idiom? you choose)

May I just say how dang gone tired I am right now?

My morning started at 6:45 a.m. taking the dogs for an hour walk. This morning was fabulous. I don't know what the temperature was but it felt like maybe high 60s. It was nice and cool and the dogs didn't even start to pant until we were about 20 minutes into our walk. Usually, as soon as we hit the door they already have their tongues dragging on the ground.

After the walk, as customary to my Saturday mornings, I called my mom and talked for a while with her and we both recharged our batteries with one another's good energy and love. I love my, Mommy/Um-ma!

K, D, and I went to Lufkin to watch "The Dark Knight." I highly recommend!

Once K and I got home K immediately left to do the groceries and I ended up starting up all the sprinklers to water the perimeter of our yard that has dying grass. I then butchered/pruned many of the plants and bushes around the house. It's now 6:00 p.m. and I feel dehydrated (working on my third tall glass of water) and pooped. I was going to go to the gym but figured I'd take it easy and do two hours of yard work instead. Ha! I roll my eyes at myself.

I wish I would have taken a photo of all the weeds I pulled and all the bushes/plants that I hacked. However, my eyes burned from sweat and I would have probably dropped the camera out of sheer exhaustion and gross perspiration. Makes for a lovely sight, no?

I've run out of water to drink so I must say, ahn-nyung (good bye).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin