Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tick tock and don't stop...

It's been a great day. I have been so productive. It's 4:30 p.m. and I just now sat down for a bit.

I met Chrissy and Mary at the track and we were joined by Amy too. We had a great work out, me thinks.

We walked three laps around the campus' track. Then we started our 20 minute session of the 60 second jog and 90 second walk regimen. After completing that we walked one lap that involved the concourse's ramps and then we walked one lap that included the stairs. We ended with our last lap to cool down.

This all started around 10:10 a.m. and we ended around 11:15/20 a.m.

Once I got home K left for work. I sat for a moment and drank a cup of coffee. I then kicked the dogs outside and put them on their leads and then vacuumed the house. I started a load of clothes in the dryer and then headed outside.

I was probablay out there for about an hour and a half. I weeded, pruned, and collected all the clippings into bags.

K got home with groceries and we put everything up. I then took all the clothes out of the dryer and started to fold and hang up the clothes. K joined in the fun and boy do we have a lot of socks.

After all that it was around 3:00 p.m.

I then hopped in the car and headed toward D&F's place and checked on their dogs. I took Pefad and Bitter on a little walk around the yard and they did all their business like good girls. I treated them, petted them, and then put them back up.

Went home and started cleaning out the cat's litter box out in the back yard. K joined me and helped with the scrubbing part of it. Yay!

I then noticed some more shrubbery and decided to prune some more. I love the clippers and I have no idea what I am doing. I just started chopping away like a mad woman and tried to make everything look as even as I could.

I bagged all the clippings and headed back inside. I took the Tobster's kennel blankets and put those in the wash, turned on the computer, and noticed it was around 4:30 p.m.

Boy, I am pooped.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin