Sunday, November 11, 2007

lazy day

It has been a very lazy Sunday. I've been enjoying my couch and reading "Dead Beat," by Jim Butcher. I could give you a summary of the novel but I won't. I'll leave that kind of stuff to more descriptive souls like Chrissy so go check out her book reviews here and see what she says about "Lust in Translation" and "Bee Season."

My day hasn't been totally lazy. My butt hasn't been forever glued to the couch. So far, I have rearranged my living room again. I am on my second load of laundry. I've added about two more inches of crocheted chains to my scarf. I have also swiftered my linoleum floors.

I have also been looking around my blog and have been baffled by a lack of a Friday entry. What the hell!? Shit. I've already screwed up this Nablopomo. It kills me, though, since I thought I had totally blogged every friggin' day. Sigh. Maybe there was a glitch on Blogspot and it mislabeled my Friday entry as a Saturday entry. Yeah, that's it. Blogspot screwed up and not me.

After I finish blogging I will weight train and crank out some push-ups and sit-ups. Then, I will go back to reading some more.

Weekends go by so fast and sometimes I get quite depressed by it, but I should be grateful for the two days off. Also, the holidays are fast approaching which means vacation days!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. I am.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin