Monday, September 10, 2007

In my part of the world...


We made tostadas for dinner tonight. We played with the pups and watched the white terror zoom around the living room dive bombing poor Josie.

I took the pups on a nice evening walk in the neighborhood.

The dishes are washed. The pups are sleeping. The cat is busying herself with grooming to perfection. The boy is playing violent computer games. The girl is about to get her a bowl of blackberry cobbler flavored ice cream.

All is right with the world.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chaybee said...

mmm.. blackberry cobbler ice cream. Where can I find this delicious sounding treat??

Zay said...

Chay: at Fresh Harvest, my sweet. :) It's Blue Bell, of course.

Chrissy said...

Ah, life can be awfully sweet! Speaking of, we need to schedule our dog date soon.

Zay said...

Chrissy, I agree. We still don't have the yard fenced off so maybe we can try a walking date. I'll only take one dog. We don't want to look like a dog walking service. Wait! I do need a second job.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin