Monday, June 03, 2013

New Furniture

After 20 years of marriage we finally buy a brand new living room suit. We've always made do with hand me downs from my mom-in-law and they've always been just fine.

When we bought this home we bought used furniture from our friend Marty. It lasted until just recently. Our dog, Josie, was scared during a thunder storm and tried to dig a hole to China into the seat cushion of our sofa.

I did not strangle her but don't think I didn't think about it. Instead of using tax money to replace our sliding patio doors with French doors, we were in need of living room furniture.

So, without further adieu:






All three pieces recline. Oh the sweet luxury of back support and reclining delight.

The recliner in the far corner is a power recliner. One push of a button and it automatically lies you down so gently. No leg strength needed to rise back up. Just another push of a button.

Ahhh.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

So swanky! :)

Zay said...

Not quite my style but I do feel kind of fancy. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin