Monday, May 30, 2011

Cosmetic Tattooing

My girlfriend, Ruby, is now licensed to do cosmetic tattooing. My mom got eyeliner and her brows done about ten years ago and it still looks fantastic today. I never thought I would be brave enough to do such a thing myself. I was wrong.


Before


After



I had the lower and upper done. It's hard to see my upper lids lined because of my monolids (absence of eyelid crease), but it makes my lash line look darker and thicker. I'm pleased with my new look. I used to wear eyeliner all the time as a teenager and as I got older I could never keep it on. The liner would smear everywhere and give me raccoon eyes. I hardly ever wear eye makeup because it's pretty pointless for me. Now that I have on permanent liner it makes me feel a bit more made up and fancier. Heh.

Chrissy also joined me for this crazy ink adventure and was such a great supporter with sweet words and she documented the event for me with great photos.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin