Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whirlwind

I know I have pretty much put this blog on the back burner. Believe me, if I had anything exciting to post about I would record it here. Well, I won't lie. There are plenty of exciting things going on in our lives, but I have been busy posting elsewhere about all the new adventures we are embarking on.

Those exciting adventures involve a baby, a boy , and a girl. These adventures are so encompassing that there is no time for any of the other things we used to do.

This year has been a true whirlwind of highlights and low moments.

February: Omo enters our world!
March: The arrival of Nana!
May: The death of my Halmoni.
         Cousin Nikki ties the knot
         Two of my cousins' children graduate from high school.
         D&F tie the knot
         17th Anny
June: Omo enters daycare
         Omo's first ear infection ie. Welcome to Daycare
         The death of K's Granny.
July: Nana comes again!

I'm sure I have left some things out and that's okay. I'm lucky I remember what month it is right now.

I'm hoping soon I will be able to post about all the other things once the whirlwind slows down a bit.

1 comment:

KB said...

Hate to break it to you, but it probably won't slow down for a long time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin