Monday, July 21, 2008

Is it really already Monday?

I had another nice weekend that I did not want to relinquish.

I was productive:

-took the extra time to pull out three sprinklers and water the perimeter of the yard
-weeded the flowers beds and pruned the bushes
-poop scooped where the dogs regularly do their business
-vacuumed the house and straightened up some rooms that needed it

I was creative:

-started a new embroidery project that I'm happy with and hope to finish soon

I was active:

-on saturday i took the dogs for an hour walk early in the morning and i did yard work in the early evening
-on sunday i played racquetball with F and we exercised a little in the pool afterwards and soaked up some sun

I was entertained:

-we went to lufkin on saturday to watch "the dark knight."

I was visited by a friend:

-j came by the house after work on friday and she ended up going out to eat chinese with us. it's been a long time since we've hung out and it was nice.

1 comment:

KB said...

I just saw the dark knight. I haven't been entertained digitally much lately, but I loved it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin