Wednesday, January 09, 2008

random babble

Just some things from my head:

1. It's already "hump day" and boy am I looking forward to the weekend. And it's nice to be able to look forward to weekends again. It's also nice to know what day it is, which I had a problem with while being on vacation.

2. That reminds me...I need a 2008 calendar. Usually, by now my mom sends me a 2008 calendar so I'm looking forward to that but I need a small sized one for my refrigerator.

3. During my lunch hour today I walked a little over 3 miles with my co-worker. The day is gorgeous today. It's sunny and a bit chilly...perfect. Tonight I'll be walking again with C & C.

4. Last night I walked/jogged with M and C for about a 20 minute session. Total we exercised for 45 minutes. I didn't do too bad and the 20 minute session was actually exhilirating since the weather was chilly, my heart was thumping, and my mouth was a flappin'. Exercise and chit-chat always go well together, I think.

5. Friday night I'm going to the skating rink to play with some girlfriends. Here's to bad music (some of it I like even if it is bad), stinky rink smells, the whirring noise of my skate wheels (i so need to clean them!), and good times with good friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed yesterday I have a calendar in my office that is displaying September 2007. GUH?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin