Well, I'll be...I've been tagged to meme by Shannon so here goes....
I have to list seven things that people wouldn't normally know about me.
1. When I was a baby I never sucked my thumb. My mom said that I preferred my big toe.
2. My arms are really flexible and they hyper extend.
3. When I was a kid and was asked by other kids how to say something in Korean or even Chinese I would make stuff up. I even wrote their names in whatever chicken scratch I could come up with when asked. Yeah. I wasn't very nice but most of the time they weren't either. :)
4. I've never had a flying dream and I feel gipped about that.
5. I've never pumped gas into my own car before.
6. I really enjoy dreams where I am a dance stud and I can really break it down. *lol*
7. I do not know how to even sew a button on a shirt.