Monday, October 01, 2007

Weekend Recap...

Let's see...what were the highlights of the weekend?

Um...

Well, this isn't thrilling information but what I enjoyed the most over the weekend was I hardly had any obligations over the weekend. My favorite day was probably Sunday because I got to sleep until 8:30 a.m. and K took me to IHOP for breakfast. Sometimes, a bit of orange juice, eggs, and pancakes can really liven up a person's mood. And my girlfriend, Angel (ask for her! on the weekends), was working and I love getting one of her hugs. She gives the best hugs.

Another highlight that occured was I acquired a tomato plant and some basil babies from the German. This will be a test to see if I can nurture these plants and hopefully not snuff out their lives before they have even begun.

Oh and there is one more highlight from the weekend. I fell asleep one night in the middle of the floor in my living room. K gently woke me up and made sure that I made it to bed. This is a highlight because I love the fact that I can sprawl out in the middle of my carpeted living room floor. In the old house we only had hard wood floors, which I loved very much.

However, there are some huge perks about having carpet on the floor:
-can sprawl out on the floor in any position that you can imagine for optimal tv viewing or magazine browsing
-can totally spoon who(m?)ever is nearby whether it be kitty, puppy, or hubby
-teach the pups and kitty that it is okay to sit/lie on the floor; old house they had run of the furniture....new house has new rules...no furries on the furniture!
-practice the kickworm and see if i still have my old breakdancing moves

2 comments:

the German said...

how are my basil babies doing? if you want more, no problem. and don't get angry if it doesn't work out. i don't have luck with my gardening either. i am just lucky that the 2nd time i planted the basil it finally started growing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin