Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sunday...


On some days I am content to just sit at the dining table and look out the window. It's also a great place to just shoot the shit with a chatting buddy. My mom-in-law and I spent some time here doing just that.

The house is almost too quiet since the in-laws left today. We miss them already and I know Toby misses his playmate, Wilson, another furry boy puppy. I have plenty of household chores, though, to keep myself occupied.

I already have a load of wash going. At some point I need to muster up the motivation to vacuum. At least we have plenty of leftovers in the fridge. We won't have to bother with thinking of what to make for dinner.

p.s. K froze some left over coffee into ice trays. He made me a yummy iced coffee beverage from some of those ice cubes. That boy is a keeper.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KB said...

Hot damn! That's a good lookin' table. ;)

Zay said...

it is isn't it? :)

it's from K & P, Incorporated. heh.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin